Are you one of those who are searching for a way to open multiple URLs at the same time in Google Chrome? If yes, then here you have a quick and easy way to open several websites within one go, Google Chrome. Which is nothing but to use a Multiple URL Opener extension or Bulk URL Opener Extension by installing them. If you don’t know, a Bulk URL Opener Extension is an online extension tool that lets you open a lot of URLs collectively at once. Consequently, it will help you not to open each and every URL separately. Moreover, installing this extension can be beneficial for you if you want to look at several links quickly.
And even if you want to open several web pages simultaneously or simultaneously. Furthermore, to add more clarity to the concept, we are adding this extension tool. And also, here you will get guidance regarding which one can work best for you. If going through the above information won’t work out for you? Then, you can check out some tips regarding the use of this extension tool to its fullest. Last but not least, you can even learn about how to open multiple URLs within a few clicks in Google Chrome.
1. Using it can save you a lot of time while opening several links at once.
2. It denies opening each URL at one time.
3. It rescues your system and Google Chrome from slowing down.
4. Installing a Multiple URL opener or bulk URL opener even lets you open multiple pages that are related to each other.
1. Firstly, you need to find a Bulk or Multiple URL opener that you would like to use. Select the one that stands out on your requirements, as a lot is available in the market.
2. Once you find the Bulk URL Opener that works best for you, add the URLs you want to open.
3. Afterward, don’t forget to copy and paste the URLs into the online bulk URL opener to do so. Alternatively, you can even add URLs manually by typing and entering them in the list.
4. After adding all of the URLs you want to open, click the "Open URLs" button. Doing so will open all the URLs that you've added in a new tab in Chrome.
5. Further, end it by looking at all of the URLs that you've added in one place.
1. Bulk URL Opener: It is a freely accessible online tool that lets you open several URLs simultaneously. Using it can handle up to 50 URLs at once, with the ability to handle more than one tab.
2. URL Multi Opener: An online extension tool that lets you open several URLs simultaneously. Using it can handle up to 500 URLs at the same time. Plus, it has the ability to handle more than one tab.
3. Multi URL Opener: It is a free online tool that lets you open more than one URL at once. Moreover, it has the eligibility to handle up to 10 URLs at once. Plus, it enables you to handle more than one tab.
1. Ensure to check your URLs at least twice before clicking on them.
2. Next, keep in mind that the URL Opener you are using must be safe and reliable.
3. Another thing is that you need to open the URLs in the right order.
4. Lastly, don’t forget about the URL that you have already opened; while opening a lot of URLs at once.